You kept up with maintenance and generally took care of your furnace over the years, but there’s only so much you can do.
Eventually, it reaches the end of the line and you have to replace it with something shiny and new.
Shiny and new usually means expensive and intimidating. Sometimes it means tightening your belt and sacrificing some other things you wanted to spend your money on.
But with the incentives and promotions available today, replacing your furnace isn’t as big a hit to your budget as it can be.
Take advantage of every money-saving opportunity and you can cut thousands of dollars off your furnace and the costs of heating your home through the fall and winter.
Money saving opportunities you get when you partner with us
We currently offer a handful of promotions to help your family save money over the long term with a new furnace.
- When you buy and install a new furnace or air conditioner with us, we’ll cover the cost of your first year’s maintenance visit.
- You also get a free Ecobee SMART thermostat with the purchase of a furnace and air conditioner. Depending on the models available, that’s worth $450.
Customers 60 years or older always get 10% off, so make sure to mention your status when booking your service. This is for service only, not new installs.
Up to $1,100 back from Union Gas when you buy a new furnace from us, or $5,000 back for more upgrades
A new home heating system could qualify you for $1,100 back from Union Gas.
There are other rebates too, if you’re interested in upgrading energy efficiency all over your house. Up to $5,000 in rebates, in fact!
You can get money back for your purchase of:
- A new water heater.
- New windows and doors.
- An air-source heat pump.
- A central air conditioner.
- You must own, not rent, your home.
- It must be heated by natural gas, oil, propane, electricity or wood.
- You must complete an energy assessment before and after the home upgrades.
- You must complete at least 2 home upgrades.
Save an additional $850 on your furnace/air conditioner purchase
This one is easy, and you can ask us about it when you come in to look for a new heating or cooling system.
But the gist of it is, once your eligible product is installed:
- Appleby Systems will submit a rebate application on your behalf.
- You will receive the application and verify the payment details. Then you can submit your purchase information.
- You’ll get a rebate cheque in the mail within 10 weeks.
Details vary from product to product, so we can’t generalize here. It’s best to ask about your specific product and the available rebate. It could be as much as $600.
It never hurts to ask. We’ll make sure you get everything you’re entitled to
New incentives pop up all the time.
It’s possible you could call us the first day a new program is available, so it’s always worth asking about other ways you can save.
Call today to talk about the saving opportunities and ease the pain of buying a new furnace or air conditioner. With all the incentives and long-term energy savings associated with new equipment, you might just come out ahead.