Burlington HVAC Services
Request a Quote or Questions: (905) 825-1893
Burlington is set out in a nice, orderly grid, with most neighbourhoods occupying straightforward boundaries.
We love this because it allows us to be extremely precise with appliance recommendations for every homeowner. We can recommend heating or cooling units based on identified building trends pervading each established neighbourhood.
Around the QEW
Homeowners in Tyandaga, Mountainside, Palmer and Tansley don’t realize how much air pollution and road particulate from the QEW floats around their home until they get a look at a furnace air filter after 3 months in use. In these neighbourhoods we recommend:
- A high efficiency Carrier furnace.
- An electronic air cleaner, either a whole house unit or single room units, depending on an assessment of your indoor air quality.
Move the air around
Stagnant air in parts of the home can concentrate pollutants. Many homes we’ve surveyed in Brant Hills, Headon Forest, Millcroft, The Orchard and Alton Village were built originally built with undersized furnaces and old-style ductwork, leaving far corners of the house with weak airflow.
South of the highway
Most homes in downtown and south Burlington are older character homes that can benefit from a handful of upgrades:
- A gas fireplace insert can take your old, drafty, wood fireplace from a hassle to a luxury. An insert preserves the charming appearance of your brick fireplace hearth while giving you warm ambiance at the push of a button.
- A high volume humidifier to keep your wood fixtures from cracking during the winter.
- A John Wood water tank that takes up less space in your cramped utility room, and is far more efficient than the older unit you’ve had for 15 years.
No matter where you are in Burlington, we can outfit your home with the most appropriate HVAC appliance.