Furnace Filters and Indoor Air Quality Products to Help You Breathe Easy
Old and dirt-caked furnace filters and indoor air quality products can make asthma and other breathing problems worse while driving your energy bills higher than they should be. If your furnace filter, humidifier or your entire HVAC system is coming to the end of its life, replace it with something that will last.
With new, high efficiency indoor air quality products you can save at least 30% of your annual HVAC expenses. This could put an extra $400 back into your pocket. Some products, especially products manufactured by Carrier and Coleman, can save you much more.
Your Comfort is Our Objective
We have the right indoor systems for you from some of the biggest names in the industry, including Carrier and Coleman. Our staff is educated, friendly and eager to help you find the right system at a price point that works for you.
Some of your choices include:
- Furnaces and furnace filters – To keep your home warm and your air clean
- Air conditioners – To keep your family cool
- Media Air Cleaners, air purifiers, and HEPA Systems– for pure breathing
- Dehumidifiers – To reduce the moisture in your home
- Humidifiers – To add moisture to a dry home
- Electronic air cleaners – To keep the air in your home clean and health
- Heat Recovery Ventilators – For the modern efficient home
- Thermostats – To manage your comfort and energy consumption
- Hot Water Heaters – To provide reliable hot water
- Tankless Water Heaters – To reduce your energy use
Is it Time to Upgrade?
Do you think it might be time for an update to your air quality products? Here are some things to consider:
- How old is your current system?
- Do you feel your home can maintain the right temperature for your comfort?
- Do you have any specific indoor air quality concerns, like asthma or allergies?
- Has your system required costly repairs in the past 2 years?
- Are your utility bills high?
- Is your system running efficiently?
Call us today so we can help you narrow down your heating, cooling, and air quality system options.