A Wi-Fi enabled smart thermostats is among the best upgrades you can make to your home today.
It handles most of the thinking involved in heating and cooling your home more efficiently. It learns your schedule and preferences, automatically delivering comfort when you’re there and savings when aren’t.
A smart, Wi-Fi thermostat helps your family cut up to 26% from your heating and cooling expenses this year. For an average family in Ontario, that’s more than $600 annually. How much does that mean to you?
The best Wi-Fi thermostats available today.
Carrier and ecobee make what we believe to be the best Wi-Fi thermostats on the market.
They are feature-rich, affordable and easy to use.
Where other models struggle to implement a simple user interface, these manufacturers make accessing all the features intuitive and quick.
ecobee makes these excellent Wi-Fi thermostats:
- ecobee3 lite
Each is feature rich, but the ecobee4 is particularly great for modern families who invest in room sensors.
- Follow Me functionality senses movement through the house and manages temperature based on occupied locations.
- Smart Recovery technology uses Wi-Fi to track local weather through the day and decides the best way to maintain your ideal temperature inside while running your equipment as little as possible.
- Energy use reports show where you save and where you spend.
- The system monitors your equipment and sends notices when anything is performing sub-optimally.
- Humidifier integration.
- Compatibility with smartphones and other mobile devices.
- Amazon Alexa is built right in.
ecobee also qualifies for the Green Ontario Fund Smart Thermostat $100 rebate. So you can submit the paperwork online and cut as much as 50% off the price of your Wi-Fi thermostat.
Homeowners report average savings of 20% on heating and cooling costs with a Carrier Cor Wi-Fi thermostat.
- A full-colour touch screen that senses motion and brightens on approach.
- Simple on-screen prompts.
- Local weather 40day forecast.
- Remote access for smartphone or tablet devices.
- Works with Amazon Alexa.
- Detailed energy reports and customized energy saving tips.
- One button quick settings change feature.
- Adapts to your heating and cooling habits.
- 5-year warranty.
- Works with most HVAC systems and brands.
And plenty more. The list goes on, and it’s best to explain your needs to a pro so we can recommend the model with the right features.
As part of a complete system, Infinity can manage temperatures, humidity, ventilation, airflow and indoor air quality in up to 8 zones.
Standard features include:
- A full-colour touch screen with photo upload capability.
- Intuitive on-screen prompts.
- 5-day local weather forecast.
- Remote access with your smartphone or tablet.
- Real-time energy use tracking.
- Measures, displays and manages airflow to each zone in your house.
- Dirty air filter detection.
- 10 year warranty.
- System maintenance reminders.
And, like above, lots more.
Separate purchase of remote sensors help your thermostat monitor your home more accurately. Up to 8 smart sensors can feed info to the main control, making it extremely accurate.
If your family wants a money-saving idea that makes your life easier in all kinds of ways, upgrade to a Wi-Fi thermostat and enjoy the benefits right away.
Installation is a breeze. You’ll be up and running 10 minutes after you get home.
Give us a call to talk about the best Wi-Fi thermostat for your family. It’s one of the smartest home upgrades you can make today.