Cool Cash Rebates with Carrier
Save up to $1,765 in rebates from Carrier
Receive a rebate on your qualifying purchase of an energy-efficient Carrier heating and/or cooling system from April 1st – June 30th, 2018 and enjoy increased comfort and energy savings all year round. Ask us for full details.
Energy Star Grants and Government Incentives
Two large government-backed programs exist right now to help your family save thousands of dollars on energy efficient home upgrades.
- The Home Reno Rebate Program
- Heating & Cooling Incentive Program
Your family can get a handful of GreenON rebates by working with a certified GreenON contractor (like us) and by completing the right home upgrades, you can get up to $2,500 back from Union Gas with the Home Reno Rebate (we tell you the exact steps to follow for your Union Gas rebate below). You can also save up to $850 with furnace and air conditioning rebates from Save on Energy by IESO (Independent Electricity System Operator).
Home Reno Rebates
The Home Reno Rebate Program is administered by your local gas utility. In Oakville, Burlington and Hamilton, that’s Union Gas.
You can get up to $2,500 back for upgrades that lower your energy bill, increase the value of your home and keep you comfortable all year.
How does it work?
- Call a participating, certified energy advisor before starting your renovations.
- Complete your pre-reno energy assessment.
- Review your assessment and reno options with your advisor.
- Complete at least two of the eligible renovations with a reputable contractor (like us).
- Call your advisor to complete your post-reno assessment.
Your advisor will collect and submit all the necessary paperwork to Union Gas and you’ll get the rebate cheque within 60 days.
We recommend you get quotes from at least 3 reputable contractors.
You qualify if:
- You have an active Union Gas account.
- You have a natural gas furnace or boiler.
- You own a detached or semi-detached home in central or southwestern Ontario.
Get in touch with us to talk about your upgrades and the specific savings you can expect.
Your family can save thousands of dollars on heating and cooling over the next few years, enough to take that vacation you keep putting off!
Heating & Cooling Incentive Program
If you have electric heating in your home, you can receive up to $5,800 in rebates on your heat pump purchase too.
Eligible products include:
- High-efficiency furnaces
- ENERGY STAR® certified air conditioners
- High-efficiency heat pumps
- Smart thermostats
You must be a resident or small business owner in Ontario who has purchased and installed eligible products through Appleby Systems (an active participant in the Heating and Cooling Incentive Program) by December 31, 2018.
Claiming your rebate
Once your eligible product has been installed:
- Appleby Systems will submit a rebate application on your behalf
- When you receive the application, validate its details and submit your purchase information
- Get your rebate in approximately 10 weeks
Be your family’s hero and cash in on these incentives today.